this used to be . . . the place to express the things I don't say with my mouth

vacation?

I did it.

I took a week off from work. The reason? To re-arrange our house ... we now will have a master bedroom and the girls will each have their own room (Goodbye office).

Started off with a late start (after playing some morning racquetball ... or what some may call counting!). I have now cleared out my collection of books (two tall shelves - which were wittled down from about 5 when I was at the church), I feel compelled to narrow down to one shelf all of my books. I think I can do it, but am having a hard time leaving my "buddies". The easy part should be that if I haven't even cracked it open in a year ... I should get rid of it.

I want desperately to live on less all around, and if it means storing less, then I should be for it.

Right now, I have hit 'the wall'. I need some coffee.

More updates later.